RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS
- Finding local health data, a presentation from PHSKC’s Nadine Chan, our Data Counts Workshop (April 9, 2015).
- City health profiles and the 2014 King County Health Profile on KingCounty.gov Public health reports organized by city to inform you about population health at the local level.
- The CDC Community Health Navigator
- National Equity Atlas: A comprehensive data resource to track, measure, and make the case for inclusive growth.
What We're Reading
Books and health-related articles:
- $2 a Day: Living on Almost Nothing in America, by Kathryn Edin & H. Luke Shaefer http://www.twodollarsaday.com
- The Turner House, by Angela Flournoy
- The New Confessions of an Economic Hitman, by John Perkins
- Fresh Foods by Prescription-NPR
- World About Fish, by Mark Kurlansky & Frank Stockton
- Scarcity: Why Having too Little Means So Much, by Sendhil Mullainathan